Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snowed in



No racing for me today. Yesterday we got over 10 inches of snow, last night it looks like we got an equal amount again. Most of the cities I was going to drive through got up to an inch of freezing rain also. So I aborted mission. However, Monkeytron was determined to make it happen. To my surprise Monkeytron was out shoveling snow when I went outside this morning. He was pretty tired, but yet had a smile on his face. At only 23" tall, he had a workout since the snow was higher than him on the sidewalk.

7 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Isn't he sweet--and love that smile on his face

3:07 PM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

Monkeytron is a nice one. He will shovel you out anyday

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You live in a, um, Trailer!!
I bet your the coolest cat in the court.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spelling Police alert...

Anony 1 actually meant:
"you're" meaning you are instead of the possessive "your"

The punctuation police can make corrections to this post.

Snow sux, Sand is where its at. They actually use John Deere tractors to groom my beaches out here!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard y'all got 21 inches of snow! We got like two inches of ice and then some snow on top of it. Dad worked 12 hours on Saturday, 11.5 yesterday, and (I think) ten today.

We are supposed to get more of it on Wednesday. We didn't have electricity/water for 25 hours!

I bet KT was busy up there, huh?

-Trista

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, spelling police! that stuff drives me nuts too!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Steve! said...

fuck snow

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home