Friday, March 09, 2007

Inside Triathlon

I just skimmed through the most recent edition of Inside Triathlon. There is a really good article on Danelle that everyone should read. Since the article was written, she has been doing really well. Last week she was able to get out of her wheel chair so her recovery is going superb. Rumor has it that she may make her cycling comeback with Happy Mutant Multisport this summer!!

Another good article in the magazine, "The Secrets of Masters Triathlon" was written by Jeff Cuddeback. While targeted for the over 40 crowd, almost everything he discusses are relevant to everyone. Jeff helped me out a lot when I was racing as a junior. He knows his stuff and I can testify that his training philosophy works.

Joe Friel has an interesting article in regards to cleat placement. It offers nothing new to the cleat placement debate, but for most who have never moved their cleats from the typical location, it will be a good article. I will devote a post to cleat placement next week as it is one that is worth discussing.

This is a very good issue of Inside Triathlon. I usually am a bit let down by the this magazine and Triathlete, but they got a good one this time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Post!! Maybe those magazines should check with you before they go to print.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it. LOL

1:23 PM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

It would be a poor decision for those magazines to seek my advice prior to going to print, unless of course they are looking to expand their demographics. While I have not seen their business plan, from the content and direction of those magazines, I can safely assume I do not fit into their target market.

Instead of working with print mediums, I will continue to work with Saris, Kinesys, Rudy, Sharkies, Crescent Moon, Softride, Pearl Izumi, and 2XU; all of which I have done product testing for products already to market and products still in the prototype phase.

2:51 PM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

Ox- Now that was LOL

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home