Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Brick time

I was planning on going to Cedar Falls to pitch in and help with some trail work and meet with Eduardo to discuss some CVA and HMM stuff. However, something rather GINORMOUS has come up. Of course, I will be a tease and not let you know what that is. Anyway, since I will be staying in town this weeked I will be doing the my first brick workout of the year.

Anyone wanting to get a solid brick workout in Saturday afternoon around 4:00 ish let me know. I will be doing this at Logan High School. Bring your bike, trainer, and gear. Workout will last about 90 minutes. Guaranteed to be the best brick workout you have ever done.

Be Active Be Happy.

4 Comments:

Blogger All3Sports said...

Sweet! Wish you could come down but I know why you are not!!!!!! Hope it goes well.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Steve! said...

How much of a secret is this if the first two people know?

7:07 AM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

Thats 1/2, and its imperative that certain organizations are not made aware of this.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

404 Not Found
Either you don't know where you are trying to go, or the monkeys at Happy Mutant Multisport messed up. Bad Monkeys!!

LOL. I like that!! :-p

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home