Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What to do


The Coulee Region Duathlon is fast approaching. It is an excellent race, well organized, and a great early season test against some solid athletes. I was planning on doing this race again this year, however I may mix things up a bit. While I am not a country music fan, I recently got an offer I can not refuse for the Country Music Marathon. My grubby little hands have access to a whole slew of VIP perks. VIP entry to all the activities, meals, meetings, pro events, and even parking. I have never been to a race with over 20,000 other runners, so there is a part of me that really wants to go (all the perks will be nice too). I love going to expos and hanging out with so many other people who share the same passion for running as I do. Who knows maybe I will be able to justify a 12 hour drive to go. Time will tell.

Be Active Be Happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home