Friday, May 18, 2007

WTF Friday

I went to the post office today to ship out some documents to LA for a project I am working on with a fitness club and some local high schools. I had forgot my envelope at home for the items, so I picked one off the shelve to use. I address it and then go to the counter. I tell her that this was one of theirs, so I will need to pay for the envelope. I tell her to ship it priority. She rings me up and we complete the sale. As I walk away she tells me "Sir, just so you know, if you ship something priority the package or envelope is free." WTF!! why did she then charge me. Why didn't she tell me that when she rang me up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve! said...

Why?

Because when you were paying she looked into your eyes. It takes no longer than a split second to see the internal dumbass, well she caught that glimpse and took you to brown town. Nonetheless she was laughing the whole time while making change. It is not a WTF, more of a CTDF.

No hard feelings.

11:17 PM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

Chronic Thieving of Dumb F*cks?

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home