Monday, June 25, 2007

Changing

I started my new work schedule today. M-F 7-4. Wow, the first day was super good. Usually, I would feel like poo from all the stress of working 12hrs. 9 hours is much easier. We will see how I like working 5 days in a row, but I think I will manage.

I am talking today off, but after today, I will be training for sure 5 days a week. Before, I was not able to because I would be so tired.

I will also be able to race more now. I raced the last 2 weekends, and I will be racing again this weekend.

Sufferfest tomorrow night. I should be riding good tomorrow. I took today off, and I won't be doing a running workout in the morning like I have been prior to the ride.

I will also be digging out my camera and am going to start snapping pictures again. Monkeytron sighting will be published once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home