Friday, July 27, 2007

Vacay

I got up this morning at 4:00 and went into work to finish up a couple of things. Now work is done and I am on vacation until August 8th. I depart from the La Crosse airport at 6:00pm. I am flying to Vegas and will spend every minute at the poker tables check raising stupid tourist with my rolled up kings over aces. After that, LA here I come. While there, I will be working on the HMM clothing line, doing gait analysis, and bike fitting. Of course I will be riding my bike and putting a little Midwest style smack down on the west coasters. I am even taking my mountain bike out with me too. Run in the morning, road ride in the afternoon, and mountain ride in the evening. Going to have a week full of training and I will love every minute of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

Lucky....

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home