Friday, September 07, 2007

Best video game ever

Picked up Stranglehold the other night. Initially I thought it kicked ass, but I figured I better play it a couple of times before I make such a statement. Well, after 3 nights of being up way too late shooting everyone in sight, and blowing tons of shit up, I can say this is the most enjoyable shooter game ever. Take Gears of War, mix it with Rainbow Six, and twist it with some Hong Kong Cinema action style and you have Stranglehold.

Run around kill people, run some more and blow stuff up, blow stuff up to kill more people. Yep the game kicks ass.


Stranglehold - E3 2007 Trailer - The most popular videos are here

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve! said...

My 360 number 3 I think.... Broke.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home