Sunday, October 07, 2007

Home sweet home

After 2 days sleeping on the couch being sick, Friday afternoon I headed down to Shell Rock and the Cedar Valley.

Friday night I was about 1 mile west of Shell Rock, 5 minutes from my parents house, and I ended up on the side of the road for about 90 minutes. As I was checking out the water tower just over the hill, I noticed an oncoming car abruptly passing another on the right. It gets on the gravel shoulder, and then the tail whips around. A couple fish tails later it crosses the center line into my lane and then rolls over on its roof into the ditch. I called 911 and ran up to the car. Smoke was rolling out of the car while helping the girl out of it. Somehow the girl wasn't hurt at all, and the car didn't blow up.

Saturday I rode the R3 over to Finchford. It was good to be riding again and even better to ride one of my old training routes. After the ride I took the latest samples of HM GEAR over to Slade's. We talked about the clothes and what is in store with CVA. After chillin' for a while, we headed over to visit with Scott and Sarah at the Runner's Flat. Later that night I went and chatted with cyclo cross's future star Carlos da Jackal.

Sunday, I went for a two hour ride, then hung out with the Grandparents. On the way home, I swung by the shop and showed EPU the wares.

I will get pictures up by Tuesday of the full clothing line. So far feedback has been way super positive. The line is complete, versatile, smooth, clean, and functional. World domination is only a few months away.


Blogger Rockgenius said...

Glad to see you help a girl in need. More importantly.....did you get the digits?!? Way to go Chad!!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Happy Mutant said...

Always willing to help a damsel in distress. However, no digits were shared. While I may be desperate, it is a requirement that a potential mate be able to keep the rubber side down when driving a car.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home