Monday, February 11, 2008

Red Flags

I have been watching all the political debates for each party. Here are the two that scare me.

Barak Obama said the following about tax cuts: 'What we have had right now is a situation where we've cut taxes for people who don't need them.' I think it is great that everyone is rallying behind a guy who thinks he can decide how much money I need to have.

Hillary wants to garnish your wages if you don't enroll in her health care plan: "We will have an enforcement mechanism, whether it's that or it's some other mechanism through the tax system or automatic enrollments" She doesn't say you don't deserve your money, she just says the government will take it away and make purchases for you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Display Name said...

No crap... I am all about the dude that when you look up his Wiki Def it talks about dating an exotic dancer and driving corvettes! Not to mention he spend 5 years as a POW, now that is the definition of giving your all for your nation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

9:43 AM  
Blogger 4x4 Champ '07,'08,'09 said...

MonkeyTron,
Don't you know that you want the government to make all decisions for you. And if you pay them enough they can do that for you. You will never miss it if you never see it. Out of site, out of mind.
It doesn't matter if you are fit and lead a healthy lifestyle in the case of health care. You should pay for that fat ass person to drink and smoke because, well they are owed that by you. Heck you already sort of do pay for it anyhow you fit bastard.
Besides, what is a little more tax and the government with their hands on your body going to harm. Sit back and let others make the decisions for you. You will be happy...

2:41 PM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

The more they want to tax, or any automatic garnishment of my wages they want to put in place, the more I will contribute to my pretax 401k, health savings account, and flex account. If I need to I will contribute 90 percent of my wages, then when I retire, will spread my accumulated money via tax free gifts to charitable organizations

7:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

FYI, some people want to tax you on those also...

9:40 PM  
Blogger MunkieFast said...

Then it is time to go underground

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home