Saturday, February 23, 2008

Stump 2

It is time for a new direction for our country. It's time to let the lobbyist know they are no longer needed in Washington. I have a plan to change Washington, and I will be a voice for the American people.

Many have divided our country into Red and Blue States. This is a symbol of what is wrong with American. Red and blue are not just colors, the represent the bruised and damaged state of our union. It's time to elect in a different type of leader into the White House. I will change the tone on Capital Hill and will unite our country-- a country that has been torn apart by the current administration.

As I have traveled our great land and visited people from all walks of life, many have asked me what they can do to help. The answer is simple. Get out a cup, fill it with change and give it to me. I will take your change to Washington and spend it. But first, raise your cup high and drink the Kool-Aid

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love Kook-aid. There are several flavors that I drink daily. Liberal Lime, Right Wing Red, and a new one that is supposedly loaded with Green Party Tea. Just watch out for all the sugar in them...

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home