Saturday, May 31, 2008

R.I.P

I must lay this blog to rest. After a couple of years blogging on monkeytron, I find it more of an after thought than a real blog anymore. Other things in life take priority now. It really isn't even that. It is more related to the things I want to blog about, I feel like I no longer can do that here. It was a good blog and I felt I have left a few small contributions to the progression of blogging. Monkeytron Sightings, Middle Finger Monday, and of course, WTF Fridays. So for now, Monkeytron is going underground. Another blog will be started, but I will leave no direction to get there. In the mean time....Fuck those fuckers

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can I get an "Hallelujah"

Fuck those fuckers.


The monkey is dead.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Steve! said...

Thats me^^ I was under a different alias.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home